Did you know that $30.00 will buy 11 meals for the hungry and homeless people of Edmonton?
On November 16th at 7:00pm, ActionCOACHes Brad Prince and Laurie McNaughton will be presenting our extremely successful 6 Steps to a Better Business Seminar and proceeds of the event will be going to the HOPE MISSION. This seminar will cost 29.99. That will buy 11 meals for the homeless. If we can fill this room with 30 people- that’s$900.00- going to help our community. I GUARANTEE you will walk away with some amazing best practices to immediately help your business and a great feeling of giving back to your community.
Here is what the 6 Step includes:
The 6 Steps to a Better Business Presentation
addresses the following topics:
How to work on your business instead of IN your business
How to take immediate control of the time you spend at your business
How to turn your advertising and marketing in to an investment instead of an expense
How to get back thousands of dollars in lost profits
How to recruit, motivate, educate and retain exceptional employees
How to leverage your time to maximize efficiency and profits
How to systemize your business to provide consistent exceptional customer service
How to get the quality of life that you started your business for in the first place
The Six Steps outline
1. Mastery– which focuses on building up a commercial enterprise, making sure the business delivers profit and productivity with enough information to make great decisions.
2. Niche– Creating a predictable cash flow for the business and operating from a position where the business has no price competition
3. Leverage-where systems are implemented at all levels of the company
4. Team– provides ownership with a structure for growth
5 & 6- Synergy Leading to Results– giving the owner a variety of options he or she may never considered.
When going through the process of the 6 steps, your audience will benefit from applying these methods to Increase Sales and will walk away with ideas and strategies to implement into their business plans immediately.
– “I wanted to thank you for bringing in Action Coaching. This morning’s session was very helpful. The presenter was a good speaker and the program is proven. The points made were relevant to my business. It reminded me of many things I knew but hadn’t prioritized in a long time. As business owners, it necessary to step back and look at our business from the outside and evaluate and re-evaluate everything we do. I have been struggling with making action plans that are measurable and creating key performance indicators. I look forward to further coaching and follow-up on this topic.” Kim Fjordbotten from the Paint Spot in Edmonton had this to say about the presentation
IF you are in the EDMONTON AREA
6 Steps to Massive Results Seminar – Tuesday, November 16 @ 7:00pm
ActionCOACH Edmonton Office: #202 12906-54 Street
YOU NEED TO BE THERE: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW: http://www.actioncoachalberta.com/index.php/Upcoming-Events.html